Hank's Marine can provide you with all of your service needs, from minor fiberglass repairs to complete engine re-powering. We are a full-line Mercury Marine dealer, able to provide re-powering solutions from 2.5 hp through 300 hp. We also provide our Alumacraft boat customers with their choice of Mercury outboards and Yamaha outboards. We have factory-certified Mercury outboard and Yamaha outboard technicians on hand. Our mechanics attend schooling at least once a year in order to stay up-to-date and provide you with the best possible service in the area.
Service ALL Major Outboard Brands
Custom Install Lowrance and Hummingbird Fish Finder/GPS Units
Install Minn Kota and Motor Guide Trolling Motors
Repair on Most Brands of Trailers, from Re-Wiring to New Axles and Bunks
Hank's Marine offers custom design and installation as well. This includes items such as wraps, seats, and custom-installed fish finder/GPS units. Check out a few pictures of our work!
Start preparing for a great summer of boating with our de-winterization. Our watercraft professionals will check over the entire watercraft and provide a fully printed-out boat inspection report for you at no additional cost.
- Battery: Inspect and check voltage
- Battery Cables: Inspect
- Belts: Inspect
- Bilge Pump: Test
- Blower Motor: Test
- Drive Oil: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Engine Oil: Check fluid level and condition
- Hoses: Inspect and tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Flame Arrestor: Inspect
- Power Steering: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Transmission Fluid: Check fluid level and condition - inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter: Inspect
- Oil Pressure: Check function and reading
- Temperature: Check function and reading
- Fuel: Check function and reading
- Volts: Check function and reading