Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Stratos 189 VLO
Velocity Hit A Fast-Forward Button
The future is clawing at the backdoor and wants to come in. A completely new kind of bass boat half a decade in the making. Almost twitching. It comes from a legendary bloodline, a heritage of racing and tournaments won. We didn’t just modify what’s worked before. This is a whole different animal. We reinvented, retooled, made it work better. Fierce, aggressive, it resembles its owner. The guts are new. The skin is new. Every fiber serves the cause of performance. It’s faster than fast. Tuned to a snarl. Now stand back. Meet VLO.
- Overall Hull Length: 18 ft. 9 in.
- Beam w/o Rubrail: 92 in.
- Beam w/Rubrail: 93.5 in.
- Maximum H.P.: 150
- Engine Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Inside Depth: 21.5 in.
- Port Rod Box Length: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Center Rod Box Length: 7 ft.
- Total person, Motor, Gear (lbs): 1325
- Approx. Boat Weight (lbs) - Single Console & Tiller Models: 1500
- Fuel Capacity (ga): 34
- Trailer GVWR (lbs): 3725
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/motor down: 22 ft. 9 in.
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/motor down & swing away tongue open: 20 ft. 9 in.
- Available with a Wide Range of Factory Rigged Outboards
- All Composite Construction
- Modular Driver Console
- Intergrated Easy Up Passenger Windscreen
- Fiberglass Stringers
- Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Pedel
- Minn Kota® Maxxum 70SC 42" Trolling Motor 24V
- Hydraulic Steering
- All Composite Transom
- Divided Aerated Livewell (34 Gallon Capacity)
- Deck & Console Quick Pull Organizers for Ruler and Tools
- Dual Purpose Center Rod and Tackle Organizer
- Port Side Rod Organizer
- Durable All Weather Cockpit
- 12V DC Power Receptacle
- Bow Panel w/Rocker Switches
- Console Panel with Switches & Gauges
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel, Trim, Water Pressure
- Cockpit Courtesy Light
- Wiring Harness Fuse Panel/Circuit Breaker Protected
- Heavy Duty Trolling Motor Wiring w/50 amp breaker
- Removable Navigation Lights
- On-Board Minnkota 5 X 2 Battery Charger
- Humminbird 325 @ Console
- Cranking Battery with Tie Down
- N.M.M.A. Certified
- Upright Level Flotation
- Boarding Ladder
- Fire Extinguisher & Horn
- Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
- Passenger Grab Handle
- Custom Driver and Passenger Bucket Seats
- 2 Bike Seats with 25" Pedestal Poles
- Bilge Pump (Auto & Manual)
- Stainless Pull Up Cleats
- Spacious Forward Casting Deck
- Insulated Cooler w/Drain
- Front Deck Step with Day Storage
- Carpeted Rod Storage with Organizer
- Molded In Cockpit Footrests
- Integrated Tackle Organizer
- Custom Windshield
- Gas Spring Lid Assists on Rod Boxes
- Carpet Trim
- Stratos Tournament Measuring Board
- Built-in Step-up Glove Box with Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless Steel Fenders
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Oil Filled Hubs
- Aluminum Wheels
- Custom swing away tongue
- Swing jack
- Road Armor Trailer Protectant
- Submersible Trailer Lights
- Leaf Spring Axle
- Tie-Down: Retractable Tie-Down straps offer even greater security and peace of mind while trailering.
- Tackle Organizer: Our Professional Tackle Organizer (PTO) helps keep a wealth of tackle well organized and within quick, easy reach.
- Hot Foot: Most Stratos® boat models can also be customized with the addition of a high performance Foot Throttle.
- Removable Trolling Motor: A Quick Release trolling motor mount is available on all Stratos models.
- Removable Carpet: The convenience and easy maintenance of Removable Carpet is available in select models of the Excursion® Series.
- Pro Trim: The available Pro Trim system reinforces our commitment to performance by delivering quick, responsive access to the outboard trim.
- Bow Step: An Integrated Trailer Step provides even easier access to your boat and gear.
- Ski Tow: The removable Ski Tow is designed to install quickly and easily stows away inside the boat when not in use.
- Aluminum Wheels: The elevated quality and style of Aluminum Wheels are available on most Stratos trailers.
- Rod Storage: Built-in Rod Organizers add even greater care and protection of individual rods.
- Lid Piston: The convenience of Gas Shocks is standard on many interior lids. See your local dealer for information on additional placements.
- Boarding Ladder: The addition of a Boarding Ladder provides peace of mind and easy access from the water.
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 9 in.
- Without Rubrail: 92 in.; With Rubrail: 93.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 34 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1325 lb.